Who doesn’t want to look fresh-faced and youthful? Unfortunately, there aren’t many options outside of a facelift to achieve this… But there is Morpheus8!
Here’s what you need to know about the best non-surgical facelift in DC and why you should book an appointment for it ASAP!
What Is Morpheus8, and How Does It Work to Rejuvenate the Skin?
Morpheus8 is a state-of-the-art radiofrequency (RF) microneedling device that is completely non-surgical. This minimally invasive treatment sets in motion powerful remodeling of the skin and surrounding tissues using a combination of microneedling and RF energy.
First, small needles carefully create micropuncture wounds along your skin, also called channels. Then, RF waves enter these channels, heating up subdermal tissue. Together, they create controlled damage to your skin without trauma, which might sound counterintuitive at first, but it’s quite beneficial.
The combined efforts of these clinically proven treatments stimulate both collagen and elastin, two crucial proteins in keeping your skin tight, healthy, and youthful. Additionally, it encourages your body’s natural healing process, resulting in new and healthy skin cells.
Essentially, instead of manually lifting and tightening like a surgical facelift does – which can look incredibly unnatural – it rejuvenates your skin on a cellular level.
What Are the Benefits of Choosing Morpheus8 Instead of a Facelift?
Let’s face it – Morpheus8 is the best non-surgical facelift in DC, scientifically proven to repair, regenerate, and rejuvenate. The benefits don’t stop there though. Here are more reasons why this RF microneedling treatment needs to be on your radar.
- It combines the efficacy of both microneedling and RF technology: Both microneedling and radiofrequency can be used separately. But together, they’re a top-tier powerhouse! In fact, it’s one of the most versatile procedures available.
Morpheus8 not only tightens and firms sagging skin as a practical alternative to facelifts, it also softens the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, shrinks enlarged pores, reduces under-eye bags, fades hyperpigmentation, treats stretch marks and other forms of scarring, and overall improves your skin tone and texture.
- Morpheus8 is FDA approved and incredibly safe: Next to efficacy, safety is one of the main priorities when it comes to any treatment, surgical or otherwise. You’ll be happy to know that Morpheus8 is tolerated very well by most patients.
That being said, nothing is free of side effects or complications. It’s ultimately up to you to decide if the rewards outweigh the risks. Mild and temporary side effects include pinpoint bleeding, swelling, redness, pinprick marks, and scabbing, which is the same for most non-surgical facelift alternatives.
Risks like heat-related injuries are possible but incredibly rare if you choose a provider who is experienced and uses the correct device settings.
- Almost anyone is a candidate: Even in the modern age, many procedures are limited in who they can treat, excluding a large number of people. Morpheus8 challenges this by benefiting people with all skin types and tones, even patients who have medium to dark skin.
This makes virtually everyone a good candidate. However a consultation with a board-certified medical professional is necessary to ensure that it’s safe and beneficial for you. You should be in good physical health with no skin infections, blood clotting disorders, or a history of keloids or poor wound healing.
- It’s more affordable than a surgical facelift: The average cost of a facelift is $12,450, and the range is $4,500 to $29,999 or more, according to RealSelf.com and their verified reviewers. That’s just not attainable for many people who want to rejuvenate their skin.
Affordability without sacrificing quality is a notable trait of Morpheus8. The average cost is $1,875 with a range of $600 to $3,900, which is much more reasonable. Keep in mind that a minimum of three sessions is recommended, but it’s still going to be more affordable than surgical alternatives.
- There is no downtime necessary after your procedure: Who wants to spend weeks recovering from a procedure? Fortunately, this innovative RF microneedling device doesn’t ask that of you. No downtime is expected after this particular procedure, though you may want to take some time to rest while your skin is irritated.
One to three days of social downtime is recommended, meaning you can schedule your procedure on a Friday and be workplace ready by Monday. Aftercare is easy going as well. A gentle exfoliating cleanser, sunscreen with an SPF of 30 plus, and nourishing skincare products are all you really need.
- Results are long lasting and easy to maintain: The full results from your treatment will be apparent within three months after your last Morpheus8 appointment, which is how long it takes for a significant amount of new collagen and elastin to develop. After this, you won’t have to worry too much about maintenance.
Once-yearly sessions are advised to keep your skin looking fresh and youthful. Long-term aftercare looks similar to short-term aftercare, and you can gradually add more intense products and facial treatments containing actives and similar ingredients that are too harsh in the beginning.
For the longest lasting results, talk with your provider for a custom skincare routine using high-quality products.
Are You Ready to Experience the Best Non-Surgical Facelift in DC? Then Choose Moksha Aesthetics in Nearby Potomac!
Our team at Moksha Aesthetics specializes in surgery-free solutions to make you look and feel your best, including the fantastic Morpheus!
Contact us today at 240-907-5009 to schedule a consultation, and age gracefully, not passively, with our custom treatment plans and unbeatable expertise!